Sunday, July 23, 2006

A couple of Stu notes - first, he was exceedingly happy to see me produce the Colin-towel from my trunk after our Saturday morning body board session. Although he asked me how I got it, I really don't know.

Also, he invented a really good word on the spot - "Pseudity" to describe the kind of nudity that is disguised in the cloak of artistic expression but is nonetheless embarrassing and lame. He was describing the time when he took a date to see "titanic".  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BigC said...

DUDE, YOU STOLE MY TOWEL!!!

BigC said...

That is my preschool towel, it needs to come home.

Grandma's Musings said...

That's MY towel. It was a wedding present--note the cool 60's brown color. Return it ASAP. Just kidding. Actually I have its clone. Bidding starts at $15, closes July 26 at 7:00 a.m.

Jules said...

I have the green polkadot elephant pillowcase. I save it for when you guys come to visit.